Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I Wanna Play


By looking at the picture of my front page, you probably would not know that I love to play basketball. In fact, I have played since I was in middle school (that is 7th and 8th grade). In high school, I was on Junior Varsity and Varsity as a junior.


Yesterday, I went to the 24 hour fitness and tried to get some playing time. I said, "I want to play next" and then some one said, "Ok we will pick you up". A big smile appeared on my face and I said, "Really?". The big, tall guy said, "No, I was just kidding" and then he said, "Oh, you were serious". I was there cheering on my man and so, he assumed that I was just there to watch. Anyway, I got the opportunity to play and I did pretty good too by the way.


Alex complemented my defense and said, "Your pretty tough".


I was extremely happy to be able to be the only female to play basketball and get a great work-out.


No comments: